Founder & CEO
Jason, an established regulatory compliance professional within the Cannabis & Pharmaceutical industries, is on a mission to legitimize and standardize the US cannabis market through the deployment of safe, sustainable, best in class compliance standards and practices. With over 22 years of regulatory audit, inspection readiness, and quality management experience, he works tirelessly to help his clients establish cannabis operations and maintain a state of 24/7 compliance across the New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania markets.
Recognizing the importance, and value, derived from the quality and compliance functions within an organization, Jason often speaks at cannabis educational events and seminars to highlight the career opportunities available to young professionals entering this emerging landscape.
Over the course of his career, Jason has traveled the world, auditing and consulting for pharmaceutical and cannabis companies, with a focus on safeguarding public health and establishing compliant operations. From inspecting to facing off with the inspectors, he as been on both sides of the operational fence. Driven by operational excellence, he strives to ensure that quality management systems and compliance programs are appropriately designed and implemented to meet state/federal regulatory requirements, industry standards, and to produce safe, quality products. During his tenure at Pfizer, Jason has also led and acted as a key stakeholder in many transformational corporate activities including corporate merger and acquisition integrations, IT strategy design & alignment, quality management governance programs, data center consolidations, blockchain pilots, cloud strategies, and robotic process automation to name a few. Jason has obtained his CISA and cGMP certifications to ensure that he remains on the forefront of the life science industry and holds an MBA from the Stevens Institute of Technology, as well as a BS in Computer Science from S.U.N.Y. New Paltz.
In 2019, after pitching his business model to Pfizer’s Venture Center and CFO, Jason left the pharmaceutical world and founded Precision Quality and Compliance. PQC is a life science advisory group focused on providing an array of GxP, ISO, and IT advisory and audit/inspection services to the cannabis industry. Recognizing the challenges, the industry is facing with the inconsistent state-to-state programs and lack of standardized quality/compliance requirements, Jason and his team are on a mission to ensure that patients and consumers are provided with safe, clean for consumption products. Rooted in the life science industries, their team of QUALITY, COMPLIANCE, AUDIT, RISK MANAGEMENT, & IT professionals are perfectly positioned to help cannabis operators obtain a license, establish a strong state of internal control, and maintain a state of inspection readiness inspection readiness.
Jason is also the founder of the Grassroots Collaboration Group (est. 2018), an emerging industry business incubator and mentorship resource center, designed to bring innovative and entrepreneurial minds together to grow and thrive. Passionate about helping others bring their dreams to life, Jason built the GCG to act as a stepping stone into the technology & cannabis industries, and a resource rich ecosystem for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Consolidation Services
- External Reporting
- Investor Relations
- Treasury, Tax
- Operation Planning & Analysis
- Revenue Management
- Business Development (M&A)
- Corporate Insurance
- Procurement, Manufacturing
- Global Logistics & Supply Chain
- Research & Development
- Licensing Applications – 25+ (NJ)
- Testing Labs
- Dispensaries / Retail
- Contact Centers / Recall Management
- Legacy to Legal Transition Specialist
- Audits & Inspections
- Quality Management / Quality Control / Quality Assurance
- cGMP, SOX, PCI, GDPR, ISO 27000/27001/9001/17025/17065, 21 CRF pt. 11 pt. 110/111, pt. 210 / pt. 211, NIST, COSO, COBIT, FCPA.
- Research to Recall – Supply Chain Management
- Process Development & Optimization
- SOP/Policy Writing
- CAPA/Deviation Management
- Recall / Adverse Event Management
- 3rd Party Vendor/Supplier Audits & Assessments
- Staff Management/Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Interstate & Global Expansion
- Regulatory Compliance Training
- Documentation/Records Management
- Project Management
- Merger & Acquisition Integration/Harmonization
- IT Risk Management
- IT Strategy & Solution Delivery
- Cybersecurity & Vulnerability Assessments
- Information Security & Data Protection
- Technology Adoption & Implementation/Validation (SDLC)
- ASTM D37: Contributing member to ASTM’s D37 Cannabis Committee. ASTM Committee D37 on Cannabis was formed in 2017 to develop standards for cannabis, its products and processes. The activities are focused on meeting the needs of the cannabis industry addressing quality and safety through the development of voluntary consensus standards and supplementary programs on proficiency testing, training and certification.
- ASQ: American Society for Quality
- IIA: Institute of Internal Auditors
- ISACA – Information Systems Audit & Control Association (CISA Certified)
Academic Liaison & Client Engagement
Jenna is a recent graduate from the Cannabis Studies program at Stockton University, and has also obtained her Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Management. Her passion for the plant, expansion of the industry, and commitment to public health and product quality, has driven her to pursue a career in cannabis compliance. Through PQC’s Compliance Apprenticeship Program, Jenna has joined the team as our new Client Engagement & Academic Liaison, responsible for ensuring that all client needs are addressed as well as to ensure ongoing alignment of NJ’s workforce to academic qualification, skills, and certifications.
Senior Technical Writer
Taylor is a Maryland native specializing in cannabis inventory and retail operations since 2017 and is currently pursuing her master’s degree in Cannabis Science & Therapeutics from Maryland University. Taylor is a senior technical writer with a demonstrated history of developing college curriculums, operating procedures and training materials, with a focus assisting clients maintain a state of 24/7 compliance. With roles ranging from Patient Advisor to retail operations, and ultimately compliance oversight, Taylor brings a wealth of knowledge to cannabis industry and has worked with a wide array of cannabis clients over her career.